Wednesday, September 17

Cleaning out the stash and craft library

It's time to clear some of this stuff out of the house so I can get into my craft room again. I've listed a lot of knitting and crochet books, magazines, and booklets for sale or trade on Ravelry. Prices for each book or lot of books is in the post. (If you think I'm asking too much for something, make a counteroffer.) You can find the post here if you are a member of Ravelry.

I will accept trades or Paypal payments. U.S.mailing addresses only.

I'm offering most of these at 50% or less of their face value. If you buy something, I will charge you actual postage costs for shipping. I will ship the cheapest way (unless you want to pay to send it faster). If it's a trade, each person pays their own postage costs to mail the item(s) to the other person.

Double click on the pictures to get a closer look.

Some books are vintage and others are new. Most are in like new condition. Some of the vintage ones are not in as good condition. Some of the oldest ones date to the 1940s and have been through a lot over the years.

If you love afghans, have I got the collection for you!

Books on socks,

rugs,

the Shaun the Sheep mobile pattern from Simply Knitting,

baby patterns, and more.

Check out my trade/swap folder on Ravelry for the yarns I am destashing. If you're interested in anything, send SimpleKnits a message on Ravelry.

I'm very open to trading my stuff for yarn, fiber, or other books.

Oh, and I also have a slow speed whorl for a Majacraft spinning wheel for sale too. It's $25 with free shipping in the U.S.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I found your blog by doing a search for a simple shawl pattern that I could use for my grandbaby that is 1 1/2. She loved to wrap up in blankets ! I am a spinner and have a lot of shetland spun so the idea was just obvious really.
Loved looking through your postings and plan on bookmarking your blog !