Thursday, January 24

Baby gifts revealed

Somehow I neglected to activate this post. Michelle had a baby boy, Jonah Gino, on January 25th.

Now that my friend, Michelle, has received her shower-in-a-box from my fiber arts group, I can reveal my contribution. You may have seen peeks of these on my blog in December. Michelle is having a boy, can you tell? LOL! We're waiting to hear the news when he's born.

The baby sweater is the One Skein Wonder Baby Sweater from the One Skein Wonder book. I made it with Idena Dover and acrylic/wool blend bulky weight yarn. It was a quick knit. The hat is my own top-down creation in the same yarn.

The baby booties are the Organic Cotton Knit Booties from Bernat. I substituted Sugar 'n Cream which worked out very well.

The tiny striped socks are Leftovers Baby Socks. I've knit several different baby sock patterns. This is my favorite. I used scraps from wool socks I had knit for me.

No comments: