Saturday, April 7

Triangle shawls: updates

I've had some feedback on my earlier post on different ways to knit triangle shawls. I've updated it to includes links to patterns made using a particular method. Some are free patterns and some are purchased. Thanks, Joan S for your very helpful comments. :-)

Contest entries are now up to 122 triangle shawl patterns. I have to admit that a couple of them are more like half circle shawls. That's not far off from a triangle with the point blunted.

The Spring 2007 issue of Knitter's Magazine is out. It has a gorgeous lace triangle shawl called Spring Garden on page 44.

Elann.com has recently posted a couple of new triangle shawls too. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I googled how to dye yarn with Easter egg dye...and it linked to your blog. I should have remembered! Looks good so far, I'll post to my blog when I get a chance.